Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Therefore, people discover, learn about, follow, and shop from brands on social media, so if you’re not on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, you’re missing out! In other words, great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is a form of digital marketing that leverages the power of popular social media networks to achieve your marketing and branding goals. But it’s not just about creating business accounts and posting when you feel like it. However, it requires an evolving strategy with measurable goals and includes:
- Maintaining and optimizing your profiles.
- Posting pictures, videos, stories, and live videos that represent your brand and attract a relevant audience.
- Responding to comments, shares, and likes and monitoring your reputation.
- Following and engaging with followers, customers, and influencers to build a community around your brand.
For instance, it also includes paid social media advertising, where you can pay to have your business appear in front of large volumes of highly targeted users.
Social media marketing statistics
With regard to the benefits above, don’t just take our word for it. Let’s take a look at some social media marketing statistics that prove its power:
- The average US adult spends 2.25 hours on social media every day.
- Over 70% of people who have a positive experience with a business on social media will recommend that business to their networks.
- Facebook users click on 12 Facebook ads on average every month.
- 81% of people use Instagram to research products and services.
- Nearly 80% of Twitter users feel more positive about a business when they get a response to their tweet.
- 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn drive business decisions.
- 46% of TikTok users engage in the app without any other distractions.
Measure success with analytics
You can’t determine the success of your social media marketing strategies without tracking data. For example, Google Analytics can be used as a great social media marketing tool that will help you measure your most triumphant social media marketing techniques, as well as determine which strategies are better off abandoned. In addition, attach tracking tags to your campaigns so that you can properly monitor them. After that, be sure to use the analytics within each social platform for even more insight into which of your social content is performing best with your audience.
Start prioritizing your strategy
Therefore using social media in marketing does more than improve site traffic and increase your reach. In the other hand, it turns your business into a personality that your audience can communicate and connect with on a deeper level.
Regardless of which platforms you use or how you use them, the most important thing to remember is that social media is not a platform to pitch your business. However, it’s a community for you to express your personality, demonstrate your values, share useful information, and build up those around you. And then, with people naturally following you and promoting your content, there will be no need for pitching. In conclusion, with this approach, you’ll achieve not just your business goals but all of the other intangibles that translate to gratification and fulfillment.
Start now with Alivea!